HOT TIPS FOR MODELS
Your list of ESSENTIALS!
1. Be confident
It’s the best thing to remember when you are posing!
2. Trust your photographer
Your photographer will know what works and what doesn’t and guide you along the way!
3. Become the perfect canvas for the creative team (makeup, hair and fashion stylist)
As a model you won’t always love what they do.. but they have a vision and you have to act like the canvas for them.
4. Always be prepared
Have you heard of a Model Kit (or bag)?Put everything together and bring it with you just in case! You can never be too prepared!
The essential items for your model kit:
– strapless bra (nude & black
– bra (nude & black)
– seamless underwear (nude, white and black)
– Diary and pen
– Phone Charger (if you are relying on it for GPS and quiet entertainment).
– different types of shoes in various colours (never expect shoots to be at your jobs!)
– makeup basics (concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer etc)
– hairspray, elastics, bobbiepins!
5. Always offer to help out
Etiquette is essential for getting re-booked!
6. And lastly… HAVE FUN!