It’s not news that the skin is our largest organ and we need to look after it the best we can. What a lot don’t know is that it can make or break a modelling career!
An inside tip to our followers: for editorial fashion photo shoots makeup artists do not use foundation on models’ skin, EVER! Models need to have clean and flawless skin on their face and even body, if they want to get work. So here are some handy tips on how to clear up your skin and start chasing that dream career of becoming a professional model!
Digestive system has a great affect on the skin, so make sure you are looking after your body and eating the right nutrients to assist in digesting the meals and storing vitamins. Here are some recommendations:
• Avoid using “Seed” oils – such sunflower, safflower, canola
• Don’t eat too much raw food, excess dairy, soy
• Control the amount of sugar you consume
• Consider replacing starches with fruit and fruit juice
• Eat regularly but smaller portions, every 2-3hours
• Take time to relax – saunas, massages, facials, Epsom salt baths
• Manage stress
• Sleep at least 8 hours per night
• Make sure you are not deficient in vitamins A, E, K2 and B
• And of course….. drink LOTS of WATER!
We hope you take some tips we have mentioned and rock this industry with your flawless skin!!
To your success,